As per usual i was aiming at being late to this party. OKay..thats not true. I am tooooooooooootally overwhelmed by the emotion threatening to over power me (quite rigorously, I must say) as my eyes glaze over and I stare sightlessly at this monitor in attempt to curb my otherwise overly verbose nature and get down to the business of being tagged. (((fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinally..gosh… my English teachers would be ashamed to be associated with me..that there is a short lesson in how not to KISS)))
The instructions are:
1.You must brag about the award.
OOoo right… YAY!! Woe to me!! (E’bigambo bimbuze-(words escape me- i am at a loss of words? maybe))
2.You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger.
I am sincerely humbled.
3.You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
4.Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog.
5.List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself.
Then pass it on with the instructions!
1. I am serious about being an introvert. Y’al aint got nothing on me. I think i finally figured out what my hobby is… yay!!
2. I suffer from over-shoe use and yet shoes can set me off on a shopping spree. Weird, i know.
3. My nails are almost-never the same lengths. I think it has something to do with the fact that they are trying to create activity for me.
4.I don’t understand my hair, which prolly explains why I look like an old 19 year old at the moment.
5.I finally understand what it means to be “relevant” and I think i am afraid of “not being” relevant.
6. I am an optical shopper. I can spend hours in a store/market/whatever and not buy anything.
7. I like to walk although i think i am over doing it these days. which explains why I am looking for a house closer to everything. Banange Nkoye Kyalo (I am tired of the village).
8.I veer towards being overly diplomatic and tactical which often makes me come off as aloof and unfeeling. This is though, when I am being honest, I can be brutally honest….. take no prisoners and what not and i usually don’t notice just how bad it is until the wounded party tells me to lighten up.
9. I love the sound of water but do not necessarily like to feel it but as i cannot leave without it, that’s a moot point, innit?
10. I cant draw straight lines…even with a ruler.
Kati… i tageth Sybella (i see u shirking your responsibilities but we shall keep asking), KK (told you I would), Skunk (ki kole ko) ,Eddsla (Va ku loovu and do the needful),MrsB2B (we want to know),Dante(i know u last wrote in Feb but this should get you going) and Kissyfur (who might resurrect in time to actually do this) and 3… or three… or intel… or yeah..that guy!
Peace! Oooo i am designing a website and i am hoping y’al will help me out at some point. thanchu in adi-vance.